365 days of strategic thinking

Thursday, April 14, 2011

363) Dear Crunchy Leaves

A friend posted a link to Dear blank, please blank on Facebook today. The site is a collection of short, quippy, user-submitted letters. Some are reflections on pop culture, others are clever jokes. I was reading through some of them and realized that they are, in essence, a bunch of little crunchy leaves. They're funny because they're true.





If you get the following reference, you might be my soulmate.



You can rake through the leaves here.

(Mini aside - Thank you, thank you for all your kind support these last few days of The Plan. Your Likes, emails and notes of congrats mean so much to me. Two days, guys!)

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Isn't this site the best?! I also find a lot of these super passive aggressive as well. Too funny. So will we be seeing year 2 of The Plan?? I always look forward to reading your posts! Well, congrats on 2 more days! =) It's been a pleasure reading you.

Unknown said...

D's roommate showed this to me recently...my fave is:

Dear Scissors,
I feel your pain... No one wants to run with me either.
Sincerely, Sarah Palin

Also, I think we should get a Plan celebration drink tomorrow!!

Anonymous said...

Bridget - thank you so much for your kind words! Haven't yet decided what the next blogging project will be, but I definitely want to keep writing.

Kina - I'll definitely be out tomorrow night, let's try to meet up!

Unknown said...

Natalie,
I'm so delighted your dad turned me on to your blog. You are amazing. Your thoughtful, questioning, wise look at the world makes me thoughtful & questioning which is something everyone should do more of. May your journey be never-ending, always nourishing you as you explore the limitless possibilities of life.
Kindly,
Carey

Anonymous said...

And that's why you should always quote AD!

Natalie said...

Carey - Thank you x 10, that means so much to me!

Jaemin - ha, and that's why you're my BFF.